Content Writer/ Specialist
If writing is your passion and you never get tired of writing, we are looking for you!
We are inviting applications to the post of Content Writer.
Content Writer – Trainee will be required to develop and create content that will resonate with our target audience, for print, digital media, or product descriptions. 100% original, clear, current, well-researched and accurate content must be produced on tight deadlines. Content-generation for websites, blogs, SEO articles, social media posts, marketing collateral, Google ads, newsletters, whitepapers, company emails, forums (like Quora), and many more. The writing must include best practices in search engine optimization.
The writer will communicate with team members, leadership, clients, and potential interview sources. The writer will also follow the in-house content style. Proficiency in the English language, excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creating unique, engaging, concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
· Researching and organizing facts and sources
· Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies
· Building a following for the company the brand with creative content-generation work
· Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and 100% original
· Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
· Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
· Writing, editing and publishing engaging posts for social media networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
· Drafting promotional content (emails, brochures, online ads, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in any stream with working experience in content writing
· Brief content writing experience, with links to published pieces/ experience in content writing for marketing teams
· Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent grasp of the English language
· Creative and innovative thinker and planner
· Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
· Able to align content to multiple brands strategies and ideas
· Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Ability to work as an active member of a team
· Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strict adherence to company policies and style
· Extensive knowledge of the company brand and services preferred
· Minimum 1-year experience in content writing
· Anyone looking to step into a content writing career
· Your detailed resume that includes qualifications and experience (if any).
· Prepare a short, originally drafted note (under 500 words) based on your understanding of our services, which describes Phykon in the best possible way and send it to us along with the resume.
· We would love to see your style of writing, so feel free to share your content work (or links to it) along with the resume.