Customer Support Executive - Voice
Designation: -Customer Support Executive
Experience: -1 -3 years
Shift: -4.30 am to 1.30 pm and 5.30 am to 2.30 pm (Rotational Shift)
Qualification: Graduation in any stream.
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support.
• Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
• Overseeing the customer service process.
• Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
• Creating policies and procedures.
• Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
• Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
• Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
• Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
• Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
• Any bachelor’s degree.
• 1-3 years' experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to lead a team.
• Knowledge of CRM systems.
• Computer skills.
• Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.